Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being used by our revenue team and across other departments. Tracking emails, shooting out multiple emails at the same time, and seeing activity.
- Easy to see if an email going out is being tracked.
- Flows are great to use when sending out to a group of specific titled executives or folks at a company.
- Can easily track how many new emails are going out per month.
- Being able to add a new contact via Groove into Salesforce to make it more seamless.
- To edit a template when you're in Flows and have that edit stick to your master compy.
- Once a bounce back email comes in, to have option to delete contact or edit and have it translate to Salesforce.
- It lets me see the number of emails sent vs. meetings resulting from that.
- Flows has not been very effective.
- Can ensure not to resend to person that has responded to my email.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?