Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
HireVue is being used by most of our organization. In HR we send out the HireVue to candidates after hiring managers request them and then when they come back completed, the manager over the position that is being hired for will watch the video and then tell HR if they would like to bring them in for a in person interview or not.
- I did a HireVue myself and with this I thought that the instructions that they provided had enough detail to understand what to do with the Interview. This is a strength because we don't get any questions back from the candidate before the interview is completed. Its nice not having a ton of emails coming back having questions on how to complete it.
- When the candidate has the right video software, HireVue's video quality is pretty descent. We have had no problem on HireVue's end when it comes to video and sound quality. If we do it usually is on the candidates side.
- It is very simple to send HireVues out to the candidates and we get notifications when they are completed which is a really nice feature.
- Sometimes candidates need a reminder email about the HireVue to complete it. It would be nice on the front page of each position to be able to send out reminder emails if they haven't completed it with just one click.
- I don't know if HireVue does this or not but having a training webinar on how to use the product every once in a while would be nice. We have new managers come in that need to use it and it would be nice to have them attend one and figure out how to use it. Plus I wouldn't mind a refresher every once in while.
- We have a 30/30 initiative which means that we like to save time and money. That is exactly what Hirevue has done for use recruiting wise. We have been able to weed out the bad candidates and bring in and hire the good ones.
- With HireVue's from candidates we are able to see what they know about our company and what they hope to accomplish in the future. With our good candidates this helps us determine if they are going to be long term or short term employees.
ApplicantPro is a good recruiting program but HireVue does it better when it comes to seeing how the candidate really is. So instead of using ApplicantPro's interview software we have been able to use both of them hand in hand which has been a really nice combination. ApplicantPro lets them apply and HireVue lets us see a first glimpse of the candidate.
I feel like HireVue is appropriate for most positions. It's an easy way of seeing how honest candidates are when it comes to their experience. Also you can see a little bit of their personality which is nice. We use HireVue for mostly our non-exempt positions because we tend to have a lot of applicants and it helps to find the good candidates.