Enough Data for a Statisician, Simple Enough for a Childhttps://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationHubSpotUnspecified8.314791012013-11-08T17:59:24.875Z
Updated June 16, 2015
Enough Data for a Statisician, Simple Enough for a Child
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
- Simplifies gathering metrics.
- Makes it easy to maintain and update the website.
- Workflows and lists allow automation of process.
- Workflows cannot yet be based on the date of an action, such as close date.
- Emails from contact that are sent to spam are automatically marked as opt out, even if the contact then marks it as "not spam," causing lost contacts.
- Lists and Workflows can be a bit confusing when you are first starting out.
- Customers love that they are able to request quotes or service online.
- Workflows instead of manually setting up emails monthly save time and guarantees delivery.
- For a small business, where everyone fills multiple shoes, the metrics being emailed to our leadership each month is wonderful.
We have been happy throughout our time using Hubspot with the helpfulness and responsiveness of the staff. We had an existing website and they we able to save us time and money by moving it over for us. This let us hit the ground running. Think about how many people will use the site and how, as that will affect which plan you need.
1 - Directly, only the VP of Operations uses the site directly. However the leads and contacts are emailed automatically to the Sales and Service teams who can respond appropriately. The metrics that are gathered monthly/quarterly/yearly are shared with the Board of Directors as we evaluate budgeting and examine our overall marketing plan.
When we first signed up with Hubspot, it was to allow a relative novice in the world of web design to keep the site updated and fresh. We soon realized the power of the system and began to take advantage. With one person using the system, we are able to expedite many process that were once done manually as well as gather data that was never able to be gathered. Our web traffic has gone up from 1000 visits a month to 2500, which for our niche market is excellent. Using Hubspot, we now gather information from potential customers and also are able to provide service to existing customer requests. Another key benefit for our company has been the ability to utilize lists and workflows rather than manually email contacts. By grouping contacts gained on the site as well as those we are able to import, we are able to send out more targeted messages on a regular basis. Hubspot is a critical part of our marketing plan as it allows us to make huge changes with minimal manpower and time. The ability to have a dashboard where we can get a quick status update while also being able to drill down into the nitty gritty such as keywords and link sources has been a huge benefit. I can't recommend Hubspot strongly enough!