Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
SpinWeb uses the Marketing tools in HubSpot for our inbound marketing work. Our sales team is now using HubSpot's Sales tool. We also manage our clients' HubSpot accounts. Our web dev team recently started using the COS to build simple websites, as well. So, everyone in our organization has a hand in HubSpot.
- Tons of support for inbound marketing best practices
- Very easy to use, intuitive. The built-in SEO checks and suggestions are really nice for improving your content.
- I love having everything in one place. HubSpot keeps adding new and useful tools for marketers and web developers.
- From a content developer point of view, I've seen HubSpot grow from puny to much more robust service. I feel like they've made it through the awkward teenage phase.
- 9x increase in average sales pipeline in 2 years
- 250% increase in organic website traffic in 1 year
- 350% growth of contacts database in 2 years
- Word Press,Accrisoft Freedom,HootSuite Pro,Blogger,Highrise
Everything in one place. We no longer need a bajillion tools to do effective inbound marketing. HubSpot is the industry leader when it comes to Inbound and they just make it easier.
I can't imagine using anything else at this point.
Small businesses in remote areas will have a hard time justifying the purchase [of HubSpot]. Same for those with very limited marketing budgets.