Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We utilize HubSpot both to market our business as well as to help us provide the same marketing services we do for ourselves for our customers as a HubSpot partner agency.
- HubSpot is a great tool for providing an overall way to organize and track your marketing efforts across social media, organic search, email marketing, and more.
- Their team is amazing. They have been awesome every step of the way as we trained and implemented inbound marketing for us and our clients.
- The addition of the CRM component made it even more awesome. Now we can track and manage the leads the marketing is generating.
- I wish the workflow tool made it easier to print out a flow chart for my customers that want to see the whole flow.
- I'd like to see better filtering in the CRM.
- I'd also like to see notifications in the CRM. Right now, we don't get notified if we've been assigned to a lead, so we can miss following up with them.
- We have noticed that our time from first point of contact to closing the sale has decreased significantly.
- We had a surge of interaction start happening on social media that we've never experienced before. This has lead to many people we've met in the community recognizing us right away and considering us to be experts in marketing right away.
- We've doubled our income and in 7 months went from not even offering marketing as a service to 80% of our income coming from marketing clients - with all of our clients seeing new business within the first 3 months.
- I haven't used any other tools quick like HubSpot.
Mostly it's just an issue of budget. They have to have at least $300/month to devote to just the software to really get started with it. On top of that, you need time or budget to implement inbound so you are getting your money's worth from the tool.