Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We primarily use HubSpot for marketing in relation to our driver recruiting efforts. Through HubSpot we are able to track potential leads, personify them accordingly and, through workflows, send targeted information to help potential drivers in deciding to apply with us. Our goal is always to be as forward with as much information about our company as possible and being able to use smart content in our landing pages and send personalized automated emails based on the lead's actions and persona gives us the opportunity to more accurately provide the information that people seeking a possible job with us are looking for.
- Landing pages. Building in the COS continues to get better and better. Once you have established themes, building landing pages becomes a breeze. Then you can add in the ability to use "smart content" to tailor the page to your specific users to provide the best experience and content possible.
- Tracking and Analytics are amazing. It is easy to review the performance of your landing pages and calls to action as well as see what sources are most effective.
- Custom building workflows to generate automated actions is easy and powerful. Workflows have allowed us to designate specific series of emails to automatically send to specific users at various lifecycle stages. This also allows us to create automation to help organize our contacts and perform specific actions to help move them through the funnel.
- The reports add-on for hubspot is great. It, however, does focus specifically on just the contacts and their properties and actions. It would be nice to see the analytics for forms, pages CTA's etc rolled into this as well to truly give you the ability to gather all of your data into one dashboard for the quickest possible reference.
- Building new themes for your landing pages or website pages can be very tricky until you get a full understanding for the system and how to use "groups". This is where seeing some in-depth examples and guides could be a big help. They do have a great community and support that are ready to help.
- Hubspot has had a significant impact on employee efficiency by allowing us to automate much of the nurturing that would otherwise require extensive time commitments from our recruiters.