Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot CRM
HubSpot is used to organize our leads, contacts, deal stages, and sales pipeline. It helps to organize follow-up through assigning tasks and entering the status of each lead as call attempt 1-9 or if they've scheduled a demo with us, and we also use it to leave notes on calls and individual profiles so you can see at a glance any important information regarding specific leads.
- Deal pipeline is a nice visual overview of what stages your deals are in.
- It's very easy to assign future tasks, which is great.
- The email templates are wonderful, and I love that you can navigate through a profile while also being on a call.
- I use an external dialer (AirCall) that syncs with HS, but the calls don't log automatically, so I have to manually log each call when calling through AirCall.
- Notes, tasks, or call records left on a Contact page don't always show up on that contact's Deal page, and vice versa, so things can be overlooked if you don't actively look at both pages.
- There have been some VALID email addresses that HubSpot won't let me send to because they look invalid for some reason. I've confirmed these addresses and eventually sent those emails through my personal Gmail, and it worked, so I'm not sure why HS deemed them to be invalid. That is very inconvenient.
- Revenue growth through consistent follow up.
- Sales rep adoption for sure, all the sales reps use HS and it works well for us
- Visually appealing deal cycles.
This is the only one I've used, and it is good, although it has some issues as well. Nothing is perfect.
The sales team is alerted quickly about new leads brought in by marketing, and marketing is able to accurately track how quickly we are following up with those leads. So it has been effective in helping our speed to lead to make sure we are quick with following up with the new leads marketing has worked so hard for us to get.
Do you think HubSpot CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HubSpot CRM's feature set?
Did HubSpot CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HubSpot CRM go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HubSpot CRM again?
I like a lot of the features in HubSpot, specifically the task creation and the sales deal pipeline. I think it is a great tool for following up with leads, and the built-in dialer works great. The only issue with the dialer is that it wasn't providing the same noise cancellation as when I call through AirCall, so I now have to use an external dialer bc I work in an office where others are talking around me at times, and if calling through HS only that audio gets picked up even though I'm using a high-quality headset with noise cancellation.