Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Assistant
We use IBM Watson for helping visitors navigate better through our website. It has done a fantastic job considering the other assistants we have previously used. Our main goal with implementing the IBM Watson Assistant was to reduce the load on our customer care representatives. It has also helped us in creating and deploying chatbots on our subsidiary websites to improve our reach.
- AI and NLP techniques that the software uses is pretty impressive.
- You can use your custom data in order to train the model.
- It's simple to use and it also helps a lot in the deployment of chatbots.
- Sometimes the customer support takes days to reply to our issues.
- It almost crashes every time, we try to train a model with new data for the first time.
- Not very flexible considering the API it provides.
- Increased efficiency of customer service.
- Cut down to the costs of hiring more customer care representatives.
- Helped reducing workload on customer care representatives.
I gave this rating because it is so easy to use and implement. It doesn't require any kind of training to implement and it just does its job so much better than its competitors. The amount of time utilized for the maintenance and training of a new model with custom data is also negligible as compared to its competitors.
I think these features have helped us a lot in making our operations more efficient. Bots handle almost half of the queries and are so good at it, that sometimes it just eradicates the need for a customer care representative. I strongly believe that AI in customer care is just fantastic and has a great impact on the efficiency of the customer care department.
IBM Watson is more affordable as compared to Lex, but that is not the only reason we switched to IBM Watson from Lex. Lex is comparatively less robust and takes more time in model training and sometimes the UI froze when we tried to implement a bunch of commands. IBM has just nailed it considering how fast and easy to use IBM Watson is.
Do you think IBM Watson Assistant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Watson Assistant's feature set?
Did IBM Watson Assistant live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Watson Assistant go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Watson Assistant again?
It is very well suited for situations, where customer care needs some assistance in order to handle requests more efficiently. It reduces the workload of customer care by almost half and I feel that sometimes it also helps people in navigating through the website. It may be buggy sometimes, but I don't blame the software, since it is still new and they are working on it. All in all, it Is a really good assistant and helps a lot in answering frequently asked questions.