IDQ is being used across our organization. Specifically, we use IDQ for contact and address validation. As part of the sales and marketing domain, we need to enrich data for better campaigns. IDQ is a key player in accomplishing this process for us. We are using the Address Doctor engine for our standardization. Address Doctor standardizes contacts and addresses.
- IDQ'S Delivery Point validation is very powerful and many competitive tools don't provide this
- IDQ supports WGS 84 geocoding standards
- IDQ validate addresses up to to a very high degree of accuracy
- IDQ doesn't support heavy duty data integration
- Accuracy for targeting campaigns
- Easy to ntegrate with other applications
- Microsoft Access,Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing
Informatica Data Quality provides more accuracy, adaptability, compatibility, and is performance-oriented. Integration with other applications is easy to achieve.
As pointed out earlier, due all the robust features IDQ has, our use f the product is successful and stable. IDQ is being used in multiple sources (from CRM application and in batch mode). As this is an iterative process, we are looking to improve our system efficiency using IDQ.