November 19, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
InsideView for Sales
Overall Satisfaction with InsideView
InsideView is being used in our organization mostly because of the integration with Salesforce. We use it so we can create a list of targeted companies to check info on. Like let's suppose we went to an event and a company shows interest in our solutions, the first place we go to look at the size of the company is InsideView. It solves having the company info in one place because of the integration with Salesforce.
- Extract contacts of people who work there, that way you can have an opener to the organization but have a clear look at other departments that you're interested in.
- Extract the revenue and size of the company.
- The integration with Salesforce is really useful, that way you have a full map of the company in one place.
- Family Tree, it should be up to date and may look for different markets in Latin America is not as accurate as in the American Market.
- Social Insights should tell you what tools they use for social media, and if they are running ads or have something big in social.
- Something positive is that it helps you when identifying a company opportunity because it gives you the data where they're not doing good to focus on those points and also help you with the information of the company in one easy-to-use tool.
- Something negative is that it should look for more info on Latin America market, sometimes info is missed on middle markets for this region.
Contact data for prospects and clients, along with revenue data. This information is the most valuable to me when determining if there is a sales opportunity within a client.
It is really helpful when it comes to looking for company information like industry insights, company size, insights into what they are doing really good and where to focus on a talk with your champions. It really helps that it gives you the contacts that work in the organization and their contact info. It opens doors.