Overall Satisfaction with Jive Team Collaboration
Our organization supports the implementation of Jive at client organizations. It is used for client team, department, office, project and other natural work teams to collaborate on deliverables, support business development activities, manage one off projects, drive innovation, create more interactive internal communications and support people engagement and on boarding of new staff.
- Deliverable creation and development using the Jive Office Connector
- Ad hoc, team driven collaboration
- Quick information and networking information within an organization
- Streamlining the integration of some modules / features such as event management (this is improving!) and blogging.
- Saves time and effort to completion of deliverables (increases productivity or profit as a result)
- Increased speed and accuracy related to getting answers to questions
- General increase in openness and access to people and information - creates opportunities for sharing and networking that did not exist before - adding transparency to the organization is a big plus.
Without getting into specifics, Jive is relatively strong in terms of more 'ready to deploy' business solutions that require less overhead on the client organization side in terms of IT infrastructure, operational support and ongoing administration and maintenance. While some of the flexibility to customize is restricted compared to a full 'development platform' where similar features may exist - but Jive is an expert at collaboration and social business - so if you are willing to be open to new ways of working, you reap a disproportionate positive benefit in quality of software, time to delver and ongoing IT maintenance costs.
There are always external factors that can impact this decision but currently, the Jive platform is maintaining its lead in the market place in this area. If the innovation in this space by Jive continues, then this number will remain high. Integration with other systems and adaptability to changes in the market or in client needs will also make this decision hard to predict more then 6 months into the future.
Intra organization and team collaboration is a strength. Depending on the type of deployment, the fact that the SaaS model is largely developed makes it relatively easy for organizations to deploy the technology from a IT perspective - there is relatively less need to do deep technical 'add on' build and maintenance work than some other platforms.