A user review
Updated July 27, 2023
A user review
Director in EngineeringConsumer Electronics Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
The KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training is used across the whole organization. The training is to make employees aware of security risks that each employee represents and how employees can minimize the risks for the company. Risks can be a data breach, phishing, data loss, network corruption, among other types of security breaches.
- Provide the online training.
- Keep employees always aware of risks.
- Provide updates on new types of security risk.
- Phishing simulation needs to be improved.
- KnowBe4's emails are more naïve than actual phishing.
- Would like to see analysis of real cases of security problems that happened with other companies.
- It is hard to quantify the impact of the training for people who don't have access to KnowBe4 data.
- KnowBe4 has the data on how people performed in the training quizzes and simulated phishing.
- That data should be made available to employees so that employees can see where the weaknesses are in their own organization.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
Training on security risks is always important. But the training needs to be constantly updated and a knowledge database is needed as a constant resource for all employees. The KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training is a good start. Companies will need to invest more in these types of training in the future.
I've not used user management within the KnowBe4 platform. I don't know if that's available to us and if it is, it was not well-publicized. I also don't know what is the objective of user management within the KnowBe4 platform and what features are in it. Will need to do more research on that.
When I log in to KnowBe4, I don't see how to generate a report. Maybe the report generation feature is only available for certain types of accounts. I also don't see that KnowBe4 has made a report available to all employees. Feedback from KnowBe4 to all employees would be useful to spark interest in employees about this subject.
The training provides a minimum level of knowledge every employee should have on the company security risks. Furthermore, specialized training is needed for each different department or group inside a department. Employees that are always in contact with customers will have different training needs than others that don't work with external customers.