Overall Satisfaction with Lessonly
Lessonly is currently being used by our Customer Experience Department. It is used for our New Hire Training for self-instructed learning, as well as throughout the entire office for process updates, procedures and much more. The business problem that it addresses is being able to send out information to a mass group of people in a timely manner and being able to test if they retained this information. It has allowed us to continue training our team members outside of our 3 week training program and build them as Fit Stylists and Team Members.
- Creates an easy to use system for both the Creators and the Learners.
- Connects with their customers and listens to all feedback that is provided. You can tell that they work strongly off of what their customers are looking for with their tool and use that feedback to continue growing and bettering their system.
- Creates a fun environment for both the customer and their employees. You can tell it's a great place to work.
- When editing a reveal or flip card, the image and text are backwards. The text is on the top and the image is on the bottom when you are editing. But when you publish the lesson, they switch and the photo will be on the top and the text will be on the bottom.
- Their customer service agents are incredibly friendly and helpful, it will just often be a while before someone is able to respond and assist you.
- We've had an increase in quality overall as a company, as we are able to continually train our employees outside of our New Hire Training program.
- We've seen stronger communication as we are able to send out material to our stylists about products, policies, procedures, etc. and they are able to provide us with feedback. After all, it is their tool for learning and we want to know the best way to provide that information to our Team Members.
They are incredibly kind and helpful, but it will often times be a while before you are able to get connected or receive a reply. They are testing a new version of their chat that has a bot try to assist you first, which can be helpful if you just need to look up a simple question. But it can also be difficult when you are wanting to speak to a customer service agent directly.
If you are a growing company and do not have the means to pull people from their duties to retrain on topics, send out procedure updates and want a great way to document who has what information and how they scored, Lessonly is a great option. It is incredibly user friendly for all users (Creators, Learners, Graders). They also are super helpful, and work to create a strong working relationship with their customers. You can tell that they are appreciative of any and all feedback that you give them, and that they are constantly working on bettering themselves and the company. This product has helped our Customer Experience office tremendously, I don't know where we would be without it today!