Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail (formerly Rapportive)
I utilize this to identify people and companies that align with our Vision/Mission/Values at Wildsparq. I leverage this to find like-minded people who want to engage in leadership development and want to build their bench of people. This is a great tool to use to find the right people to talk to when you are looking to make a sale. It's all about finding the right people!
- Usability is EASY.
- Detailed-- actual details of prospects/companies.
- Easy platform for us to quickly communicate with prospects through chat/ and connecting.
- Sometimes can be overwhelming with all the options and functionality.
- May need some training on how to leverage everything you can in the platform.
- We've improved our Monthly outreach by 20%.
- Identified quality candidates by roughly 60% prior to using Sales Navigator.
- Work time has improved drastically.
- Freshworks CRM (formerly Freshsales)
Price was a better, and more robust system and easily integrated into our processes.
Do you think LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail go as expected?
Would you buy LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail again?
Well suited when looking for potential clients in industries you are targetting. Very simple to find contact information with other vital information to make a sales email. Less appropriate to manage the full relationship/lifecycle of the sale in Sales Navigator. Want something more robust for this outside of this platform.