User Review: "Maxymiser"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingMaxymiserUnspecified7.2821012014-06-26T15:23:09.609Z
Overall Satisfaction with Maxymiser
We use Maxymiser for A/B and MVT testing across our desktop and mobile websites, and also behavioral segmentation and personalization. We leverage Maxymiser as a core component of the strategic online work-streams meaning that it touches many different areas of the online business at any one time. The business problem it addresses is primarily in validating assumptions, whether that is about how can we optimise the journey to increase conversion, or how best should we present this proposition or service to the customer, and where in the journey. It is a flexible solution from a technology standpoint, but equally we get a huge amount of value from the team/service side of Maxymiser
- Flexible and scale-able technology solution
- Quality of the team behind the service
- Robust methodology and processes
- Removing some of the implementation stages for achieving the personalisation criteria in a standardised way - increasing the personalisation speed to market. Standardised integration with existing analytics tools for the creation of PC's.
- Having more real-time analytics results, currently it only updates every few hours.
- Customer-driven and data driven decision making has improved, as we can quantify the value of our ideas through the behavior of our customers.
- The non-commercial value of insight has been positive, understanding more deeply what it is about what we create for our customer experience that works or not, that can drive future decisions.
- The management of risk has been positive, helping the business avoid the churn which can happen when ideas are put live without being tested. Also improving focus on what works, by quantifying what doesn't.
We tried Google Content Experiments as an early step into the field of optimisation, but quickly found that there were limitations as to what can be achieved, although for very simple experiments it worked, our needs driven by the complex business model we have, demanded a solution which was more agile and scale-able.
It is well suited for companies that require bespoke optimisation solutions, and who would require flexibility outside of releases to persist winning experiences at no extra cost. Consider your company's needs and whether you have out-of the box recommendations solutions and merchandising optimisation solutions. From an investment perspective consider what the size of opportunity is based on your business model and site traffic and conversion volumes, but this is the same for any optimisation solution.