Reasons to love inContact
Updated November 03, 2021
Reasons to love inContact
Employee in Customer ServiceMedical Practice Company, 10,001+ employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
We use this through our customer service and patient admission department in the east, west, and south office. We are able to quickly get in contact on who we need to contact. It lets us know if they are away from the phone, available, or logged off. If we are having issues we send a feedback and it's quickly sent off for review.
- It lets us know if our co workers are on break, lunch, unavailable, or available.
- We can listen to our voicemails through NICE.
- We can schedule a task to call someone back just in case we forget to do it on our own the system will do it for us.
- We are also able to record phone conversations.
- Sometimes when I'm on a call the call will drop suddenly.
- As soon as I get off a call I automatically get a new call without the phone even ringing.
- I wish there was a keypad on inContact instead of us using our computer keyboard.
- It has sped up my work by having inContact.
- A negative impact is when there's a lot of static on the line and the person [can't] hear me and takes up a huge chunk of my day.
- Being able to find my colleagues and letting the caller know immediately if they are here or not.
I haven't customized the platform, but being that inContact works perfectly for us I'm assuming someone already customized it to our business needs before inContact launched. It works great and it's easy to use. I have no reason to customize even more. All of my peers love this platform as well.
I gave this rating because I have been using this for two years and out of the two years I think I had less than 3 problems and the problems I had was fixed within a couple minutes. I have no complaints.I love using incontact and I wish more companies start using this. It also let upper management what your doing if your not available as well.
I give this rating only because I don't deal with that so I am not sure how it reports, but I am going to say it works great because our department rarely has issues with inContact and like I said before if wee do have issues our problems are resolved in a timely manner.
Yes - We used to have Avaya and we had a hard line phone that we had to actually type in the number and use the phone. I think our company replaced it because it was more convenient for us to use vs the Avaya system. I am so glad they changed it too.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
NICE inContact works great when we are trying to contact our coworkers. If we know their name all we have to do is type it in and we are able to call them. It's such a nice feature especially when the caller knows who they want to talk with. Another well suited feature of inContact is being able to see my productivity on how I can approve.
NICE CXone Feature Ratings
Interactive voice response
CRM software integration
Inbound call routing
Omnichannel inbound routing
Using NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
100 - They are part of the customer service team and they answer calls and submit any feedback they may have while using incontact. The patient intake coordinator and our supervisors uses this to talk to other people within our company. Its over 100 people in the company who uses this NICE CXone
10 - I feel like as long as you have some type of technology experience or experience with the former NICE INCONTACT you should be able to support the NICE CXONE. Its pretty self taught and if your running into issues majority of the time you can fix the issue yourself and just restart it or clear you cookie and caches.
- scheduling calls
- being able to listen to voicemails
- being able to redial the number you just called
- being able to see the status of your coworkers availability
- transferring calls
- being able to see when people is on break
- being able to make calls
Evaluating NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) and Competitors
- Product Features
I feel like out company bought this because it was an easier way to answer phone calls instead of having a hard line phone.
NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Training
NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response