Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
I am using the phone system to take inbound and outbound calls with beneficiaries who currently have Medicare part A and part B. I help discuss Medicare options for them and find an insurance plan that fits their needs. I love the setup and think it works very smoothly with their process.
- Transferring calls are easy.
- Answering calls are awesome and automatic!
- I love how there are multiple options for when you aren't ready to take a phone call, you can choose not available, on a break, on a lunch break, going home, and such forth!
- I think having more time in between calls would be awesome so we can notate the account.
- Being able to always have a name of the caller pop up would be more beneficial.
- Having a state location pop up would be nice as well.
- I can answer calls quickly.
- I know who is calling me.
- I can take my breaks and track them.
I personally have not managed the system since I am now a manager but I have used the system and love the abilities I have to input my own information on beneficiaries when I do sell plans to them. They are very easy to work with and I always have the right amount of time to track my information.
I give it a 10 because it is easy to use this system and everything is run smoothly. The system is set up to where we know what buttons to push easily.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
NICE CXone has amazing qualities! They have a great system that allows you to manage your inbound and outbound calls efficiently, as well as track all your breaks through their phone system. It is very detailed when it comes to transferring to calls and very self-explanatory as well. I am comfortable and happy with how the system allows me to use it.