Simple, yet efficient
Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint
Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Platform
- The mobile application, when working, is particularly good - for remote workers that are in the field to enter information in a timely manner.
- The interface with our company's Spotfire dashboard for BBS reports is very easy to view and analyze.
- Streamline the mobile application.
- The times that I have contacted Nintex via phone or email, it was very difficult to find contact information.
- Even in using a company's server or a database, I think it would be good to have a single point of contact or owner that a person using the system could contact for issues or suggestions.
- Moving from a paper form, scan, review in the database, and then have to pull reports when needed through one or two people, too a completely digital system has saved 10's of thousands of dollars across every asset.
- Due to various aspects of the system not working; having everyone in the system, not uploading every card, and the mobile application not working. The participation in our Behavior-Based Safety Program dropped drastically.
Induvial input with reports being pulled to share in large groups to direct attention on focus points of need.
Flexibility is key with the number of induvial users with various backgrounds, from persons with years of experience on computers to people turning a computer on for the first time.
Yes, most users have very little to no IT background.
Employees are entering data by logging on to company Spotfire dashboard or through the mobile application built for Conoco Phillips.
Nintex Process Platform Feature Ratings
Using Nintex Platform
- Track BBS participation
- Provide easy to read reports of BBS participation and specific safety concerns identified from our BBS program
- Dashboard and tracking tool for focus audits on field activities
- Able to share data across multiple functions and across large areas of activity with one platform
- Able to see and review data from Texas to Montana and every asset between in one spot
- different data basis,, but right now the company is looking to go away from Nintex due to what I have been told is a lack of support and possible security issues
as stated earlier in another survey, I am not the person to renew Nintex, but from what I have been told, there is a lack of support from Nintex and there is a security risk due to the security systems that our company uses
Problems with the company wanting to own all systems it uses, so that we are not allowing outside systems to interface with our systems
Evaluating Nintex Platform and Competitors
Cost often drives everything a company does
for JW Toups, we where being charged for every aspect, site use, changes, interface, documentation, ect
Nickle and dime with the feelings that for some reason they had use over a barrel as if we could not go anywhere else
Nintex Platform Implementation
test runs for key persons to insure the system is set up prior to rolling out
I think the platform is good, I think the roll out and the local implantations is where we are failing as a company in using Nintex
Rolled out with minimal focus and discussion
"We are going to start using this, but it's not completely set up, if you have issues let us know and we will try and get it fixed."
Nintex Platform Support
it seems to take a very long time to get anything completed
Been using the platform now for two years and the system still does not work as purposed - not sure if this is a Nintex problem or an eternal company issue
Not kept informed
Support doesn't seem to care
Slow Initial Response
Using Nintex Platform
- for the must part once you get into the system it is very easy and streamlined to enter data
- Nothing really difficult or cumbersome just all purposed systems don't work on a regular basis
- not sure when or for who the Mobile ap is going to work
- persons report data entered is not completely entered or uploaded later - not sure if this is an Nintex problem or user error