Overall Satisfaction with OneCause
We use OneCause for mobile bidding at events. We also use it for event registration. Plus any other silent auctions we'd like to hold throughout the year.
- The user interface for how a user scrolls through the silent auction items is very clean and easily understandable. We've had many comments on how easy it is to use.
- On the backend, I really love how I am able to organize all of the auction packages.
- I love how easy registration is!
- It would be nice to be able to upload multiple images for an auction package. Especially when you are bundling items.
- It would be good to have an indicator of when a person has already entered in their credit card. I've become very confused at checkout when a person comes to checkout, and the balance is zero. I understand that means they don't owe anything. But when your line is long and your pressured, and the person is telling you they bought an item and need to pay, it all just becomes overwhelming and confusing. If there were some checkbox or other kind of indicator that says they've already entered their card number, that could help.
- I think that we have been able to get donations that we wouldn't have otherwise received because of the ability for people to make donations through mobile bidding while at the event. Because of this, we are able to directly ask for donations at the event. This has resulted in not only the additional donations, but also some people decided to purchase auction items with a donation on top of that!
On the backend, there is a lot of information to enter in, and some of it can take a bit to get the hang of it. But from a user standpoint, it is so, so easy. That's why I gave the 9!
Support has been outstanding. I handle most things on my own and can find my way around the platform. But when I have had questions, they were answered fully and quickly. I had a question 2 days before our last event and the email was answered so quickly! Very helpful!
I researched at least 15 other products before deciding on OneCause. Unfortunately, that was a few years back so I don't remember the names. However, I do know that I chose Once Cause because I believed that the user interface was attractive and simple. I wanted something that our users would have no issues with, and so far that's been the case! Also, your price was very competitive so we were sold!
Do you think OneCause delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OneCause's feature set?
Did OneCause live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of OneCause go as expected?
Would you buy OneCause again?
As I've already said, OneCause has been very well received for our events. Particularly the silent auction bidding functions. We have not used it for ticket purchases, because we use Network for Good for our donation software, and it includes creating fundraising/ticketing landing pages. So we use that instead because the money goes directly to us, and also that helps with reporting.