Great Job Ooma Office!
July 29, 2020
Great Job Ooma Office!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
I am the Facility Manager for one of our company's properties. When I took over this particular property, I was very disappointed with the existing LEC's phone service and pricing (my background is in telecommunications, 22+ years). I have been impressed with Ooma Office throughout the entire life cycle of sale, install, and ongoing support. We are currently using their VoIP service at one location as a test site. I love the ease of customization and their "Virtual Receptionist". I can quickly and easily notify customers with a customized announcement about critical information as soon as they connect with our office number. It streamlined processes resulting in more efficient use of time. We had a super smooth port from our old carrier over to Ooma, with practically zero downtime! We have reduced monthly phone service costs by nearly 60% at this location. When we begin converting our corporate office and other properties over to Ooma, we will be able to connect to each other inter-location, just as if we were dialing an extension down the hall! That means additional savings/more efficient internal communications. Last, but certainly not least, Ooma's Customer Service/Technical Support ROCKS!
- Ease of IVR customization: Allows my business to adapt quickly to an ever-changing business economy
- Plug and Play application: I was up and running within minutes of opening the box with the equipment in it!
- Find Me, Follow Me for remote access: No matter where I go, I can bring the office with me.
- Simple, Straightforward Billing: I recognized savings from day 1; my monthly invoice stays the same every month!
- One of my areas for improvement was already answered when you were able to establish functionality for MMS messages! yay!
- There can be a significant delay when receiving text messages. Sometimes, if somebody texts to my office number, it doesn't show up in my app until the next day, UNLESS I happen to go in there and look for something.
- My mobile device used to ring a couple of times when an office call was being received, even if I didn't have it forwarded to my cell. That no longer occurs, and if I don't consciously look at missed calls, I miss some notifications of calls.
- Nearly 60% reduction in telephone costs; results were almost immediate
- 10-15% reduction in time spent on the phone or on calls that may not be revenue impacting.
- I can literally take my office with me anywhere! I can use my Ooma equipment anywhere I have access to HSI!
I have always had my question, concern, issue resolved to my satisfaction; most of the time on the first call. I can think of 2 times my issue had to be escalated to next level support, but I was kept well informed of the progress, etc. I get a live person whenever I call, and everyone I have ever spoken with has been super friendly, yet very knowledgeable and professional!
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
The only thing I "forget" about sometimes is that I now only have a corded handset and can't pick up the phone and take it with me on the property. This is an equipment constraint, not an application problem. I just need to upgrade my phone! I can't really think of anything else.