Dive Right In With 2 Feet!
August 13, 2020
Dive Right In With 2 Feet!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ooma Office
We are using Ooma Office across our whole organization. We handle heavy volumes of phone calls daily. Our call volume per phone number averages around 200 daily. We receive different kinds of phone calls per day. Like all businesses, we need to focus on booking new customers. With Ooma Office, we are able to use virtual receptionists to guide a caller through different menu options so that their calls can be directed to the appropriate channels. Being able to do this allows us to focus on new clients and existing clients easily and more efficiently than before.
- Technical Support is spot on! Fully knowledgable, VERY helpful, and easy to get in touch with. What more can one ask?
- AMAZING value for money! When I tell you that get way more than you pay for, multiply that 3. The regular package is more than enough for a smaller business, but the great thing is that Ooma Office also offers a PRO package. Ooma Office is a well-thought-out, useful and a forward-moving company as a whole.
- Easy to use. Super simple to install and set up.
- The Sales team needs to be a little more organized and set up to answer questions for users who aren't familiar with how VOIP or IP systems work. It would have been nice to know all of the features and how things work from the get-go. We sat on the purchase for over 6 months because we couldn't get the answers we needed. Eventually, we just took a leap of faith (since there are no contracts) and boy-oh-boy are we glad we did it! Super happy Ooma customers.
- The mobile app always has poor audio issues for the caller. Not sure why. Maybe the physical device itself? Can't really chalk this one up to Ooma's fault, but perhaps their app needs improvement.
- We don't need as many receptionists as we once did.
- We sound bigger than we are, making a great impression on contractors and homeowners.
- We can get to those "bookings" quicker than ever before.
Ooma Office support is always available. I've never been on the phone with them for longer than 5 minutes. They are knowledgable, have great active listening skills, are able to make recommendations on how to make Ooma Office work even better for you, and wait times to speak with an agent are reasonable and typically less than 1 minute.
Do you think Ooma Office delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ooma Office's feature set?
Did Ooma Office live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ooma Office go as expected?
Would you buy Ooma Office again?
Easy to use. Communication is the start to any successful business. Starting off with Ooma Office is the only way to go. There is no business that wouldn't benefit from Ooma Office regardless of which line of business you're in, how many employees you have, how many departments there are or aren't. Ooma Office is a must-have for every business—without the tech, costs and headaches other VOIP/IP companies put you through. Smart, effective solution for any business.