Overall Satisfaction with Playvox
Playvox is used mainly as database for procedures that we face daily; we also use it to send communications with all departments. That's basically what it's used for on a daily basis, but we also have many training sessions and quality evaluations on the platform. We are rewarded according to our performance and Playvox gives us the store tool to use points afterwards.
- Storage database of our processes.
- Announcement alerts.
- Evaluation tools.
- Connects the community.
- Once I click on a person's profile, it remains on my direct messages and I can't erase it.
- It would be nice to have our groups somewhere easier to see.
- It keeps employees connected, avoiding mistakes caused by miscommunication.
- It provides a tool of improvement for our basic processes.
- It helps maintain quality and productivity among employees.
Do you think Playvox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Playvox's feature set?
Did Playvox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Playvox go as expected?
Would you buy Playvox again?