RainKing: A great solution for sales teams.
May 01, 2019

RainKing: A great solution for sales teams.

Overall Satisfaction with RainKing (acquired by DiscoverOrg)

It is being used by the Sales department currently. The two main focuses we are using Ranking to help us with is for our business development team to gather leads that are relevant to prospect to. Also, our account executives are using the tool to help them gain better insight into the companies they are working with.
  • It does a fantastic job of pulling lists and gathering data.
  • Great with searching at a contact or company level.
  • Awesome insights on organizations you're working with.
  • I'd love to see company recommendations that are similar to ones you're searching for
  • Helped to generate way more sales accepted opportunities.
  • Helped with closing many more deals.
I've used SalesNavigator and Zoom Info. I actually think that Ranking is a great solution if you can use it in tandem with SalesNavigator. When it comes to pulling lists, in my opinion, Ranking does it best. Now that it has the database combined with Discoverorg, it's even more powerful to use.
Truthfully, I don't really pull massive results using RainKing. I will use some of the analytical pieces it has in store, such as maybe what a companies current tech stack is so I can understand how to better speak to the differences between our solution and the one they are currently using.
RainKing is awesome if your organization is planning on using it to help you acquire more targeted leads that fit well in the space you are going after. I love that there is no limit as to how many companies you can go after. The CSM that I worked with (Will Elchorn) did a superb job of answering any and all questions that I had.

RainKing (discontinued) Feature Ratings