Overall Satisfaction with SEOTesting.com
I use SEO Testing to 1. Monitor the impacts of page-level SEO optimizations. 2. Report those impacts to my VP and the rest of the marketing team. It solves the business problem that it's awkward to get simple, trustworthy SEO metrics out in a format where non-SEOs can understand them.
- Visualization of data
- Tracking changes to website over time
- Provides p-values for change impacts, helping you to sort out whether your "result" is just random noise
- I'd love to see dates & days of the week appear on daily data points when I hover. (I have a lot of week vs weekday fluctuation.)
- SEOTesting.com saves me at least an hour every week
- SEOTesting.com makes it nearly effortless for me to validate results of my SEO efforts
- Helped me monitor & report on results of +100% to +700% clicks/day on optimized pages.
SEOTesting.com is a very specific, focused too. It's not "better than" the other tools. It does something they don't do well: gets data from your SEO results out into an easily-read, easily-reported format so you can 1. learn from what's working and what's not 2. show your team what success & failure look like 3. demonstrate to your boss/client the short-run benefits of investing in SEO Search Console has all the data in it. In fact, SEOTesting.com gets its data from Search Console. But you are going to waste your time and your colleagues time if you try to monitor granular, week-by-week progress for different pages in Search Console. SEOTesting is awesome at that. Use Ahrefs and/or Semrush to get ideas on how to improve your website's content and tech SEO. Then make the changes. Then use SEOTesting.com to find out if it worked!
Do you think SEOTesting.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SEOTesting.com's feature set?
Did SEOTesting.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SEOTesting.com go as expected?
Would you buy SEOTesting.com again?
SEOTesting.com is fantastic for my specific scenario. I'm on a small marketing team where I'm currently the only SEO-focused member, and I'm just starting to ramp up our SEO efforts. I need to quickly report SEO results to my leader and team members, in a way that is visual and yet makes it easy to drill down into the data. SEOTesting.com makes that easy & even fun.