July 26, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Skilljar
Skilljar is used for all customer and partner training, as well as some internal training. It is easy to customize, flexible, offers great analytics and meets learner needs, all without the baggage of legacy HR and compliance training LMSs. Many APIs are available - it's easy to connect with marketing automation tools and CRMs, so you can easily nurture learners with additional content.
- offer front end design with CSS - match your web specs
- manage all training types - ILT, on-demand, certification exams, etc
- connects to SSO ID providers
- can't think of any, it's robust
- Huge - Skilljar has been instrumental in helping drive new user acquisition and increasing influence in our target audience
Skilljar is head and shoulders above both these systems, not only in features but in customer service, informational blog posts, and ongoing new-feature roadmap development. It scales up and down for peak loads due to its multi-tenant architecture. If you run a successful promotion and suddenly find you have a crush of new users knocking on the enrollment door, don't worry. Skilljar will handle it with no degradation in performance.
You can put any content type in it, but you do need to use it and run it - it's not like a big system where your IT dept runs it. That's what gives it power, and where your team can learn more about UX and course management by helping to set up, run and maintain Skilljar. That part offers a professional growth opportunity.