Overall Satisfaction with Skype for Business
With one click, anyone can join your online meeting, from any device. It is used across the whole organization. You can choose to meet right away, or schedule from Outlook for later. The meeting URL is personalized just for you.
- Some of the salient features of Skype are: sending instant messages during business meetings to offer new ideas; present with interactive tools; share your screen or a file; give and take control; set up and join from a PC/Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Gatherings up to 250 people and 10k people with Skype Meetings Broadcast.
- You'll appreciate the power and simplicity of Skype for Business for Mac. It's easy to find and connect with co-workers using the devices you already have, and take care of business through an enterprise-grade secure platform.
- Android extends the power of Lync and Skype to your favorite mobile device: voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface. If you're coming to Skype for Business from Lync, you'll recognize all of the features you already use but in a fresh new interface with simplified controls and some great new additions:
- The application is great to connect internally and externally. I specially like the desktop sharing tool in it and also availability (presence) information, and sharing capabilities all from one, easy-to-use program.
- It had a very positive impact.
Skype for Business raises the stakes with stronger authentication methods that give you, as the administrator, stronger control over accounts and access to the who can do what with the tool.
Skype for Business offers capacity and productivity advantages geared for businesses that are big.For more sophisticated setups–including conference room integration, E911 support, and dial-in audio features–you’ll need a Skype for Business Server and likely a third-party integrator to do the job.