SmileBack: Keeping Orchestra Software in tune with our Customershttps://www.trustradius.com/consumer-ratings-reviews-softwareSmileBackUnspecified8.8201012018-10-11T15:23:05.142Z
October 11, 2018
SmileBack: Keeping Orchestra Software in tune with our Customers
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with SmileBack
At Orchestra Software, we utilize SmileBack to gather customer satisfaction data once we've resolved a support ticket via Zendesk. Currently, our Customer Support department is the only team to be using SmileBack, and thus far we've been loving it! SmileBack has allowed us to gather feedback more quickly, simply and with less interruption to our busy customers.
- SmileBack is fun! Who doesn't love to click a smiley face as a way to describe their experience? It brings more emotion into the mix, which in turn has garnered better and more robust customer responses.
- SmileBack is simple! Step 1: Click a face (smiley | neutral | sad) Step 2: Write a brief description of experience (optional) Step 3: Submit!
- SmileBack provides instant feedback! As a leader, it's important for me to be on top of the pulse of our business and customers. SmileBack sends me notifications when a customer leaves our team a note. I can immediately address concerns if I need to, and more importantly can pass on kudos right away! Talk about a mood booster!
- Honestly, I can't find any room for improvement with SmileBack at this time. For what it is designed to do, it is simple, fast and convenient. Just what we were looking for so our customers can drop us a note and get back to making great beer!
- SmileBack has given us 4-5x Customer Feedback scores, and the ability to reach out and address issues right away with customers. As more data flows in, our plan is to review customer feedback directly with our customers, letting them know their voices and feedback is being heard. While I don't have tangible numbers today, the hope is for SmileBack to directly impact customer retention and in turn loyalty.
SmileBack is well suited to gather customer feedback at the end of a process or project. Whether it's the final step before closing out a project, at the end of various stages or once a ticket is solved, it allows internal teams to find out what they did well, if a customer felt neutral about the service provided, or if there is room for improvement. In any data-driven company, SmileBack is a key tool to leverage for reporting and department KPIs.