Overall Satisfaction with SuccessFactors Employee Central
Employee Central was being used by our global partner in Switzerland - and all other countries migrated to Employee Central. Now, we have over 80 countries and over 15,000 employees in Employee Central, which now enables our company to search for talent throughout our entire organization in one portal.
- Proxying feature is fantastic especially when you are trying to troubleshoot an issue for a manager/employee.
- Making corrections - love how you do not need to insert a new record if there is an error in an employee's record. "Correcting History" - is a strong feature that is used a lot.
- Country specific fields - Employee Central has country specific fields that work for each individual country. It's great when you have so many different countries for using the product. You can almost "customize" it for your country needs.
- The support for Success Factors in general, is not at the best.
- Often when there is a quarterly enhancement, the system will be brought down or something doesn't work the way it should. Maybe better "testing" prior to new releases.
- The return on investment is huge. Having all 15,000+ employees from all different countries in one database, has many benefits and return on investment from pulling talent within our organization to self-promoting oneself.
I have used Ultimate Software (UltiPro) and Ceridian mostly in the past and to me, systems are systems. But, Employee Central is probably on the top of my list, for ease of system, connection between all other modules and reporting.
If you use other products within SuccessFactors (i.e. Recruiting, Performance) having Employee Central pull all the data together and being the "hub" of your HR system, is truly a benefit.