Updated March 07, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
We used SurveyMonkey for all our Marketing surveys across the organization. We used SurveyMonkey to send product development surveys to clients in order to determine if we could launch new products. SurveyMonkey made it easy to create the survey as well as analyze survey results. We could extract the result to Excel, which made it really nice.
- Allows exporting results to Excel
- User friendly for the creator and the survey taker
- Easy to move questions around on the survey
- I would have like to seen more reporting features
- The ability to post that "I took this survey" on Facebook or Twitter would be nice
- The ability to have multiple users on one account
- We were able to determine if clients preferred our items above competitors
- We were able to determine if we should launch new products
- We were able to target clients and receive feedback in regards to what they would like to see from our company in the future
I love SurveyMonkey! I could not see myself using another product for surveys. The price for the service is great, and it's very user friendly.
I think SurveyMonkey could be used anytime a company needs to perform a survey. They offer a variety of question formats to suit any need. For example, they offer fill in the blank, multiple choice and ranking questions. I wouldn't choose any other survey company for my surveys.
15 - We had people all over the company using SurveyMonkey. Project Managers, Product Managers, Interns, and Vice Presidents. VPs typically would review the results from the survey, but at times, they would log in and change survey designs.
15 - Anybody can use SurveyMonkey, they make the site very user friendly. We had Project Managers, Product Managers, Interns, Associate Product Managers, and many others use SurveyMonkey.
- Product launch
- Surveying current users of products to see if we can improve the product
- Creating surveys for contests and giveaways
- We used SurveyMonkey to facilitate contests, our clients were very impressed.
- We used SurveyMonkey before we met with clients to provide us more information before meeting with them. Quesions such as "how long have you been in business", "what's your biggest challenge" etc. are very easy to create and easy for the client to answer.