November 26, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with timeOut
timeOut is a great product. It is easy to keep track of time off as well as add additional timeOut categories. Currently, most payroll systems do not allow you to go back and put in old PTO days, where timeOut does. The use of timeOut has allowed for accurate time reporting across the organization.
- Track back dated PTO requests.
- Allow for additional PTO categories to be added (e.g Comp days, Work at home days)
- Gives employees up to date time off information as well as show future time available.
- Easier syncing with Microsoft Calendars.
- Employees being able to view a company wide out of office calendar.
- Integration with different Payroll systems.
- Positive in terms of employees having needed access.
- Positive in terms of having the capability of going back and recording time.
- Negative in terms of Payroll Integration
I believe that timeOut is more accurate to use and very user friendly from an employees point-of-view. However, in terms of Payroll Integration I did not find it to be better. Stand alone, timeOut is a great tool; but there is little data on my part in terms of how it successfully integrates with Payroll systems as well maintain an accurate count.
timeOut is well suited when you just want employees to be able to track PTO and know where they stand. It eliminates employees constantly asking what are the PTO balances available. It has somewhat limited functionality when it comes to clocking in and out, as well as integrating with payroll.