Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
Powers the business's success and promotes its growth and innovation with the help of an extraordinary HR. Ports time tracking data directly into the system to cut down on time importing data. Provides an easy way to calculate hours, benefits, payroll, taxes and more to give employees greater visibility into each paycheck.
- Cuts down on errors and ensures mistakes are caught and fixed efficiently.
- Preparation of reports for workers' compensation and more.
- Monitoring workplace safety guidelines.
- Secure payroll preparation.
- Employee and contractor time tracking.
- Not enough control available for the system administrator
- Hard to use
We use the online chat to reach out to the support team and they have been responsive 24 hours a day.
The system is hard to use and requires the training of users during onboarding. The vendor offers help with onboarding and training.
- The amount of combatted filed claims is cut down.
- Greater accuracy on payroll, deductions and more.
Access to a transparent self-service dashboard from any location to let employees manage their benefits and mobile access to paychecks and benefits, and time-off requests.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
Would you buy TriNet again?
Relieves the company administrative burden associated with HR, helps contain HR costs, and minimizes employer-related risk. TriNet may be hard to use but it's an empowering solution offering additional cloud products and strategic services.