Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
I use TriNet for onboarding, payroll, LOA's, terminations, employee relations, benefit, HRIS reporting
- Track FMLA and LOA requests
- Provide support with employee relation issues, directing to legal counsel when needed
- Negotiate benefit rates and offerings
- Payroll Administration
- Ideally offer timekeeping system as part of Trinet, instead of TPA where systems do not communicate with each other.
- Fortunately, we continue with our assigned representative and not relying solely on Connect360 resource where you speak with a different person each time.
While we have various resources for customer service, including our direct point of contact, Connect 360, or our Account Manager, it is at times frustrating that responses to escalated cases can take up to 5-7 work days to get response or action completed.
While I find the system easy to use, I don't always find it intuitive. For example when typing key words in the HELP tab, many times nothing shows up. I'm not certain if I'm not using the exact words that TriNet has in the HELP section, or if this implies there is no information to HELP me.
- Company remains in compliance with posters automatically sent to all locations
- TriNet newsletters provides relevant legal updates
- TriNet system allows us to maintain small HR staff
- Trinet reduces time tracking LOA's, COBRA, FMLA
Covid pay and tax credit reporting for accuracy.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy TriNet again?
Our company remains with TriNet because we feel they are well suited to meet our needs as we continue to grow from 50 employees to 200 over the past few years. One concern recently is that we have a different Benefit contact person working with us on annual renewals where they are not familiar with our history, process, or account and it is cumbersome to start with someone new each time.