Work Made Easy
Updated October 06, 2020
Work Made Easy
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Meetings
WebEx Meetings is used by our sales team for various purposes like training within the team, system dumps collection from customers, presentation to customers when traveling and, vendor system demos for feature capability. It helps us to have all the stakeholders in one meeting to talk face to face with no one required to travel, so the PAN India team can discuss different solutions and share views in one go.
- Just a click in Outlook to start ad-hoc meetings and the call back option is awesome. In the middle of a conversation, I can just get the meeting started and ask all to just join in and get all sorted within a minute. Even my team members who are on mobile just join in with no issues faced ever.
- Assigning Privileges to participant gives good control to the conference. We have more control in our conferences and it's easy and quick.
- Annotation. Multiple ppl should be able to annotate on the fly to make it virtually present in the room.
- Cisco should try to get the video presentation like Barcode where quick and easy video presentation is possible. They should also have Pano for 4 party presentations and if on MPLS they also allow remote users in another location to share the presentations and videos.
- It always had an impact since it allowed us to have the complete PAN India team on one platform to collaborate and be in touch to discuss different possible opportunities and technical possibilities. An expert's presence in each region is avoided by having him use Webex meeting most of the time and have presence only when required.
- Zoom and Avaya Scopia XT
WebEx is suitable in all the scenarios where traveling is to be avoided and for collaboration of multiple ppl of multiple teams from multiple locations. WebEx needs to be avoided for 1st meetings with any person. WebEx will always be the 2nd step and human meetings should never be voided with WebEx.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Cisco Webex Experience
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
Yes - O365 was used for IM and Calling in our organisation but since it was under corporate VPN we had so much of latency and download issue that we now use Cisco Webex for collaboration.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Vendor Reputation
The Ease of collaborating with everyone and seamless transition from Chat to calling and from there just Video calls has made the collaboration experience way too different then what it was. This makes team interaction much faster and avoid delay in decision making on any part of the daily work we do.
It all depends on the usage and experience.Product which gives multiple features in one with seamless transition without much to think as how to use it then that makes usability faster and quick decision making too.