November 13, 2021
Score 3 out of 10
- Expense Management
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
- It notifies you [when] a credit card statement is uploaded[.]
- Don't find it intuitive. I don't do Webexpenses very often. I get it done in the end but it is frustrating.
- It loses the credit statement if it is linked to a claim and you delete the claim. You have to get accounts to reload the credit card statement. Don't have that permission.
- The credit currency is different [from] Euros you cant change to the credit card currency on the claim.
- Negative for frustration , wrestling with it.
- Positive that I don't have to chase my boss for signoff / walk it through the process.
It is a wrestling match every time I [use it]. The online tutorial [has] been helpful. The initial training was too [fast. The] training whizzed through everything to show how quick and easy it was but could not even pick up enough to ask a proper question. That [said] I do not use it very often so I don't get familiar with it.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?