Overall Satisfaction with Wingman
We use it to record calls for training purposes and also pass on the recording to some clients who ask for it so that they can pass it on to their team who can view them at ease. Also, the intelligence gathered from it comes in quite handy. It is a very essential tool in case you want to track daily sales activity and also comes at a reasonable cost too.
- Record calls.
- Gets you snippet of specific parts of the call you want for various purposes.
- Provides transcript of conversation.
- Gives a good idea of talk-listen ratio.
- Sometimes it misses entering the call which can be fixed.
- If the prospect is late in joining, it often bounces off the call.
- This new meeting consent thing which replaces meets invite to join is definitely a huge turn-off.
Do you think Clari Copilot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clari Copilot's feature set?
Did Clari Copilot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Clari Copilot go as expected?
Would you buy Clari Copilot again?
If you are a growing start-up and are at an early stage, this product is great to monitor quality as well as train any new salesperson to learn the processes. They can effectively review battle cards and be more efficient in the pitch. Also, it is great to keep track of calls that are ongoing and being recorded as you can pass them on wherever required.