Overall Satisfaction with Wingman
Wingman is used at our organization to record customer and prospect-facing calls. It's been incredibly helpful to review discussions and decisions with key stakeholders. It has also been very useful in training new employees, supplementing other training methods, such as meetings, documentation, and live calls. Wingman's features make it really useful to connect with other team members in our organization to tag in a comment or snippet where relevant, share sections of the calls for efficiency, and scale with observer view, which allows you to add additional employees to view calls without paying for additional licenses.
- Converting the call into an easy-to-follow written transcript very quickly
- Sharing snippets of calls into quick links or commenting when someone is already a user
- Providing direct insight into customer and prospect-facing feedback
- Making it very easy to understand where new employees are in their training progress
- Following threads in the comments more easily on a video page
- cutting down time to fully train new hires on sales and customer teams
- cutting down time to take notes and get to the next steps with external stakeholders
- creating a better form of feedback by removing the "middle man" of note taking
After using both Chorus and Wingman, one thing that has been a key distinguisher is how to add the call recording software to a call when it was not added ahead of time. With Wingman, I've come to appreciate their method of doing this, compared to Chorus. With Chorus, adding it to a call was done by adding a participant via a standardized email address. While this was a simple method, people often forgot what the email address was, or struggled to ask someone or to find it. With Wingman, you open the web browser, and can either click "Join my meeting" and fill in the link of the meeting, the participants' emails, and the title of the call; or, if the call is on your calendar but was not set to be recorded ahead of time, you can simply click the slider icon to have it join your call, which then adds to your call in about 1-2 minutes. While it would be great to see the recording software add to your call more quickly, it's a great solution that gets the job done and doesn't require much training.
Do you think Clari Copilot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clari Copilot's feature set?
Did Clari Copilot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Clari Copilot go as expected?
Would you buy Clari Copilot again?
Wingman is very helpful on our customer-facing calls. We find it so helpful to share information with our leadership, engineering, and product teams, and make decisions more quickly by avoiding note-taking efforts. For example, when we need to scope out customer feedback, a product team member can share the feedback relevant to their various team members with snippets, or get commented on by a customer-facing team member when things are relevant to them. The automatic alerts by keyword are also very useful and can trigger email-based alerts to anyone relevant to those topics. The game tapes are awesome when creating training content for new team members, as they are libraries specific to departments or responsibilities.
3 - Helping with license management, automatic rules, educational playlists
- Reviewing sales calls for coaching and finding ideal customer matches
- Learning about product market fit for new use cases on discovery calls
- Onboarding new employees by organizing playlists by topic and by month of onboarding
- Being able to automatically spot new mentions of use cases and emailing or Slacking product leads about them
- Onboarding new hires more quickly with sales and customer playlists that highlight key feedback and question & answer sessions
- Finding additional automation tools or features that could help ramp up onboarding schedules or creating new useful playlists
Evaluating Wingman and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
Pricing was significantly better than Gong and Chorus
I wasn't directly involved but no news is good news in our organization for topics like this!
Change management was minimal - Figuring out who can own maintaining the usage of Wingman for onboarding and continuous education. Figuring out who would manage licenses as we scaled, and how to best utilize the tool for product and engineering teams
Super helpful and quick support and customer success teams! They also have great documentation and chat features which I really appreciate
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
I don't believe so, as I don't think it was necessary for the level of self-sufficiency this tool provides
I've provided a few scenarios where I found product features that I felt could be improved, and the Wingman Team always did a great job of quickly scoping with their Product Team to see if it was on the roadmap, if it didn't fit into a wider use case for benefiting more customers, or if it could be quickly addressed. I really appreciated our customer success manager's level of transparency and efficiency on this request!
Super user friendly tool! There are some features that I think might be improved over time, like navigation assistance or tutorials, and quick tips, like how to ensure calls always get recorded, how to add Wingman to calls last-minute, or how to use their playlist feature Game Tapes, but those are nice to haves, not need to haves.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Checking prior calls
- Creating snippets of calls and sharing them
- Integrating Wingman with Slack and email notifications
- Reviewing team analytics - it's somewhat tough to understand what's actionable for a customer team