Overall Satisfaction with Wistia
Wistia enables us to easily store, share, and manage all of our video content at Sendible. Previously, we'd use YouTube for hosting (not the greatest, we know), and while it was convenient, it was too distracting for people when exploring our content. Additionally, we'd often re-upload videos when the new version would be available, and for most video hosting platforms, that means losing all the historical engagement data. What's amazing about Wistia is that it takes away the distractions, organises our videos, and allows us to re-upload content while avoiding breaking any links and giving us access to more data.
- Storing content in an organised way
- Ability to quickly and easily host and share branded videos
- Option to re-upload videos while retaining data and without breaking links
- Accurate transcription service
- Great user experience overall
- The Share to YouTube and share to other social media channels feature can be quite clunky.
- Nothing else I can think of. I wish I'd use Wistia more often because it has an incredible amount of useful functionality!
- Ability to store images and add all the bells and whistles to them
- Ability to re-upload videos without breaking any links
- Quick and accurate transcriptions
- By being able to easily provide videos to our trialists and customers, we've improved our trial-to-conversion rates
Do you think Wistia delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Wistia's feature set?
Did Wistia live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Wistia go as expected?
Would you buy Wistia again?
Wistia is perfect for any business that creates long-form videos regularly and isn't entirely looking to share them with the world. We store customer webinars, training videos, onboarding content, and podcast sessions. And if you're still using YouTube for video hosting, remember that it's an incredibly distracting place! The moment your prospect or customer looks at a video, they could quickly start viewing something else and forget what they were doing in the first place. Wistia is worth the investment for all the excellent features, including branded landing pages, transcriptions, video CTAs, and more!