Overall Satisfaction with WORK[etc]
WORKetc is used at Boomer Consulting for our entire process from prospecting to tracking leads to the project management portion of all of our engagements and communities. The entire Boomer Consulting team uses this product and it has increased the communication among our entire team. It helps us see where we are at in the sales process for all of our leads, what we have lost and won and helps us stay organized in our project management section. It is our central location for all communication to our clients and internally, a great way to see a snap shot of what is happening and a perfect way to go back and review the history of all areas.
- They are continually updating and improving their product. They listen to the feedback that their users give and start working to implement them.
- WORKetc is very fast at responding to any type of questions that you might have. Even if someone doesn't have the answer, they get back to you right away and let you know that they are working to find you a solution/answer. Such amazing customer service!
- Their product is great at helping us organize all areas of our company. For sales, we are able to pull lists for various leads and contacts quickly and accurately. We are also able to see all of our leads, where they are at in the sales process, if they are high risk and also keep them updated with their features of "last contacted" and "follow up" dates. For our project managers they are able to create a project for each of our engagements and communities that keeps them on track, creates the proper todo's and they are available to be duplicated so we don't have to start from scratch for each engagement or community.
- I'd like to see them change the look for the project overall. Right now it's basically white and grey which makes it feel out dated and not as crisp (even though they are updated and forward thinking).
- Their Smart List section is very helpful to pull lists based on certain criteria. It would be nice if we could select multiple criteria in certain sections so that the list can be even more lazer focused then we can get it right now. Sometimes we want to be very specific with the lists that we see, but we can't get there just yet.
- It has given us a way to create leads easily and follow-up with each of them appropriately. With the fact that you can set-up todo's for each lead that can remind you to follow-up on a specific date and time, it's helped increase our rate of making a successful sell.
- Thanks to the information that can be captured under each of our clients, we have better customer services since we are continually updated with all communication and news that we enter in the system.
- It has also helped with the overall organization of our communities and engagements. This makes us more efficient and keeps us ahead of the game for our various front facing services.
Since WORKetc encompasses so many aspects for a firm or company, it's hard to determine where it's less appropriate. It's been an amazing tool for front and back stage usage at our company. You get the client management side to keep everyone updated on all of our contacts as well as tracking all communication to them at an individual and firm/company level. You get the lead area where we are able to create our sales leads; update notes and track appropriate communication to those to again, keep everyone updated on them. You also get the project management piece that will help with the front facing pieces from the beginning through the end.
WORKetc Feature Ratings
4 - One individual is our main IT person, he is the one who introduced us to WORKetc in the first place and helped get it installed. The next person would be me, I was an early adapter to the program and believe in the amazing value it brings to our company. I am the lead sales person and work a lot with education on lead generation, company and individual management as well as tracking the appropriate e-mails and todo's to the right locations. The next two people are our main Project Managers and they work a lot in the areas of building out projects, because of this they bring a different skill set/thought process to the table with our WORKetc processes. They are great at building out projects that bring value to the whole team, especially our consultants, and help with staying on track for our many upcoming events/engagements. The main things that we all provide is development of processes that support our companies goals and initiatives, education and re-education on those processes and the ability to listen to feedback and adapt our processes if necessary.
We, as a company, have put a lot of time and energy into building the system to where it is for us today. With its constant improvements and our continually learning and developing, I couldn't imagine moving away from WORKetc to try a different system out. This really does give us everything that we've wanted/needed in a system without having to utilize 2-3 different products. The part that makes this so unique compared to other systems that we've used in the past is the fact that it has a project management piece built in, and that in itself is a huge driving point in why we will continue to use this.