Works for us
Overall Satisfaction with Workfront
- Extremely customizable
- Searchability - can search in so many different ways and find past data easily even if you only have a small piece
- Since we do everything on a back schedule - it would be nice if the tasks that are previously completed would not pull forward into the resource grid
- It would be nice to have a Resource Grid based on Actual Hours in addition to the Planned Hours - to determine where time was actually spent.
- Improves Efficiency and allows us to work in multiple locations with access to same info
- Allows us to cover in the absence of another employee. I actually covered for a person who quit located 800 miles away for 6 months with minimal negative impact.
I was able to attend LEAP for the first time last year and impressed with the presentations and event.
I have used the help desk with great success. Currently have an issue that has been outstanding for over a year - but impressed that WorkFront is still pursuing an answer and still trying to determine the cause.
We have, unfortunately, changed reps many times to the point where I do not use any service they may be able to offer. We have used WorkFront as a standalone system with minimal support - but have still had good results.