Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Incent
We went from Excel spreadsheets to Xactly Incent and have shown an increase in error-free payouts. Incent has also cut our quarterly processing time in half. We are now able to report to the sales team monthly instead of only quarterly as we did with Excel. Executives are able to see custom built dashboards monthly of what the expected payouts will be by team. Although we began using Incent for our North America sales team, we have now been rolling it out to teams in other countries.
- Xactly Incent calculation plan changes are easy to manage if set up correctly. It only takes me a few minutes to make minor changes from quarter to quarter. By using rate tables and quotas it makes formula creation and adjustments a breeze.
- Plan document routing by person makes it easy for me to assign a plan document to a new sales representative or to a current representative if they change teams.
- Having customer incentive statements for each division makes it easy for me to adjust just that one team without affecting other teams
- Beginning of year quota creation would be a great improvement if they could figure out how to make this easy. Being able to copy quotas that are used for products, weightings, sliding scales, etc from one year to the next would save me hours of work at the beginning of each year. Although it only takes a minute to create each one I have over 200 unique quota names I must create before uploading my actual quotas.
- Although this has shown great efficiencies which has saved many hours per month as well as no need for extra headcount we have not officially completed a formal ROI.
- My frustration level has definitely decreased in preparing multiple excel workbooks for each of our teams.
- Inquiries from the sales teams have decreased to almost nothing due to system calculations instead of manual calculations often with errors that were missed in validation.
- The Salesforce team loves it because they have better insight into their payouts much quicker prior to the final results going in front of the IC Governance Committee for approval.