Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
The company I work for uses Ziflow to manage the proofs for all design and website projects. The version control and sign off feature have made our projects flow so much easier with the ability to have everything in 1 place with all the feedback easily accessible. Since we have only been using it for a few months there are still some things few things we haven't tried yet like the request form. I think that will be super valuable for automation purposes so looking forward to trying it out. So far our clients are loving it and saying how easy it is which confirms the decision of making the purchase.
- Keeps projects organized far beyond what email / note taking can do.
- Makes the communication super clear for revisions and explaining things.
- Keeps design team and clients accountable on decisions essentially in writing.
- The website mark up is a little buggy at times and this is an area we want to use way more.
- When in a proof would be nice to have a button that goes back to the proof info vs just back to the dashboard.
- Sometimes large files can look pixelated when uploaded to Ziflow.
- We're still new but are seeing some time savings
- We feel less stressed with no longer reading chicken scratch on scans
- Less guess work on what needs attention as it;s clear with the commenting
Using Ziflow certainly speeds up the process by naturally offering clarity. There has been some effort up front to learn how to do things and then work through the stages. As we get more confirmed in the process it's getting much easier and takes less time than emailing so the benefits are growing rapidly.
We have a team of 3 and we all work in the same space so this part hasn't really impacted us internally. All collaboration happens around a table with us. With our clients, we are enjoying the easy collaboration and conversation which is taking up less of our time and eliminating excessive phone or Zoom calls.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
I haven't used any other software in the past to compare this too. We did everything via email.
For all large design projects, logos, enewsletters, website designs and multi page documents we go straight to Ziflow. When a client asks for a tiny text or image change we simply mke the change and email back a revised file. Requests for website updates or fixes also stay in email since they require no proofing.