Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Desk
We have integrated Zoho Desk with our web application to be able to have our existing customers submit tickets with screenshots and description of the problem being faced or for any general query of any feature. It is being used by the customer success and development teams currently and through Zoho Desk, we have been able to track all requests/issues by the existing customers as well getting them resolved or answered in the shortest possible time.
- It provides a simple widget code with a few clicks once you decide to integrate it with your website or application.
- There is a very user friendly dedicated mobile application for Zoho Desk for Android and IOS devices.
- You can easily track all of your tickets and agents from the dashboard interface.
- You can insert tags with each ticket to group them into specific categories for analysis and troubleshooting.
- There is no Desktop application for Zoho Desk which is a crucial missing feature.
- The shortcut icon for Recent items could have been placed better, maybe in the top header menu instead of in the footer.
- The footer menu needs bigger icons as some are unrecognizable on smaller size monitors.
- The main issue we faced before using Zoho Desk was handling and responding to all the queries and trouble tickets by our existing customers, which has now been solved by Zoho Desk.
- We have been able to achieve more than 100 % ROI, as most of our pain points resolved with the free edition of Zoho Desk with minimal costs on hiring fewer agents and around 50 percent of the time saved for the development and success teams.
- There has been slight lags, which has been annoying sometimes, on using our browsers for the web application of Zoho Desk as we do not have a very stable internet connection.
Zoho Desk is easily a winner for trouble ticket handling as Bitrix24 was not offering any dedicated trouble ticketing tool and we had no option but to use the Tasks section of Bitrix24 to handle our existing customers. Also Bitrix24 neither did have any dedicated mobile application for on the go usage which Zoho Desk has easily handled with applications for both Android and IOS devices.
Do you think Zoho Desk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Desk's feature set?
Did Zoho Desk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Desk go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Desk again?
Overall usage of Zoho Desk web and mobile applications is user friendly and gives a very good Customer Interface look. The user experience is also handled very smoothly as placement of most of the required shortcuts, icons, and menu items are ideal. The color combination is soft for your eyes and can be handled whether in the night or day time. The slider option is as usual very useful and gives a good experience as is the case with all other Zoho applications.
Support is understandably excellent because if you face any issue, there is a list of options you have to get your query answered:
- Email the support team.
- Call the support team.
- Send the support team a WhatsApp message.
- Search the community for any relevant discussions on the issue you are facing.
The user friendly android and IOS applications are one of the best features of Zoho Desk although if you are expecting a Desktop application then you will be disappointed and will have to access it from your browser which can be slow sometimes, depending on your internet connection. The work flow of tickets submission either manually through the dashboard or mobile application, and tickets assignment to other agents along with tracking tickets and agents' performance is very easily executed with no issues being faced.