Zoho Reviews for consolidating organizations in Zoho Bookshttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biZoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports)Unspecified7.41171012016-12-16T18:50:56.832Z
Updated May 30, 2018
Zoho Reviews for consolidating organizations in Zoho Books
Score 1 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Reports
- Billing for Zoho Reports works without a glitch.
- To consolidate different entities, you should pass severn circles of hell, including compilation of difficult SQL script and setting of several integrations.
- Eventually modeled data set is not helpful, as the extract is not 100% same as Zoho Books (P&L and Balance). Around 95% of data is valid only - that means, we should manually check Zoho Reports consolidation every time we make it; numerous deleted Zoho Books transactions appear in reports and you never know what else and where will come up.
- The support team promised us to fix specific access and data compilation issues several times, with their usual mantra of "there will be new updated version without this bug" repeating over and over.
- We wasted our money with Zoho reports and feel that this product is not commercially ready.