March 16, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zuora
We use Zuora as a billing service for our subscription business. It is the best product for subscription billing as it allows for updates mid subscription for upgrades and additional purchases. Zuora is only used by our finance team.
- Subscription Billing - Other products haven't mastered the requirements of subscription billing like Zuora has. It is easy to use and make updates.
- Data Exports - It is very easy to get any type of information you need form Zuora. Reports are very easily manipulated to return the data you need.
- Connects to other Systems - Since we only use Zuora for billing for our subscription business, we sync over all of the data from Zuora to our main system. This is done pretty seamlessly with only a few kinks due to differences in systems.
- A general search bar would make things easier. Currently you have to go to the correct tab, and make sure the appropriate drop down is selected or it will not return any results. It just makes for unnecessary extra clicks.
- It would be helpful if you were able to save data exports that you regularly use so that you don't have to select the criteria every time you need to run it.
- Currently you can not issue a single credit memo for an invoice. It creates individual adjustments or just a balance adjustment. This creates issues when syncing to our main system.
Zuora is perfect for subscription billing for smaller companies. Since Zuora's pricing is not set and is based on invoices, it can become quite expensive as your company grows.