Likelihood to Recommend
The 3CX system is a well-thought out phone system with many features and options. The plan pricing is very affordable and flexible depending on your business needs. However, the key to having a solid, well-performing system with 3CX is the quality of your Internet connection. You may want to discuss your Internet connection type and speeds with a 3CX reseller before deciding on a 3CX system.
Manager in Information TechnologyArts and Crafts Company, 11-50 employees
Drift is creating a renaissance with a platform that prioritizes conversations. It's hard for me to imagine a more meaningful channel on which to develop valuable relationships with future customers. Drift has enabled us to make significant progress on all of our primary marketing and sales objectives including improving the buyer experience, leveraging our unique brand, better aligning sales and marketing, and improving conversion from the website.
- Simplicity: Using a single 3CX interface we can manage every phone and extension used throughout our company.
- Flexibility: There are a wide variety of options to configure each extension and phone. Changing anything after the hardware is deployed is very easy.
- Portability: Phones with 3CX can be easily moved or repurposed within an office or at remote locations, including users' homes. The mobile app allows users to use their office extension anywhere without exposing their cell number.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- 24/7/365 site coverage with the AI bot - it’s like cloning your best SDR and having them available to engage buyers across the entire site all of time
- Efficiently qualify and route prospect conversations to connect with the right buyers while avoiding the wrong buyers
- Conversational landing pages are a quick and easy way to create engaging content
- Accelerate top-of-funnel speed with ABM functionality that notifies reps about active prospects and target accounts so they can proactively engage them in real time
- Removes friction by automating the process of booking meetings directly in a rep’s calendar
- It can include outgoing fax functionality
- Voice quality appears to suffer greatly with weak Internet signal
- Setting up conference calls could be made simpler
- Can include texting capability
Engineer in EngineeringCivil Engineering Company, 11-50 employees
- Whenever there have been challenges with the product, the team has always been hungry to fix the issues that we raise.
- In-platform reporting on conversion metrics can be improved. For example, it's not possible to report on business vs non business email capture rate (currently reported by our CSM every week), and to get the most detail about meetings that have been booked, you have to export data and review in Sheets/Excel. Drift responds quickly, and they're already working on this... so by the time you read this review, the reports will probably be fully functional in the platform.
Based on 1 answer
It's been doing really good job for us. Are there better PBX systems out there? For sure there are, with more features and better support. But those are way more expensive and harder to implement and maintain. This system is almost no brainier, next -> next -> next -> finish and you have installed it. With a few more configs to hook it up to your SIP or PRI lines, you are up and running! Everything is GUI based so it's easy to navigate. It have everything you need to run serious call centre so I would recommend it for anyone unless you are Fortune 500 company with billions of budget for IT, then spend the big money and go with Cisco PBX.
Manager in Information TechnologyAutomotive Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 3 answers
The customer-facing usability is great, but managing drift from the back end can be challenging at times. This is mainly due to slow loading speeds when it comes to editing or viewing routing. Coupling this with no autosave function, changes are hard to make and can easily be lost.
Analyst in MarketingSecurity & Investigations Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 5 answers
The 3CX Phone System is only a five because while they provide set-up/how-to/Q and A documents to help your district or company get started, they do not offer support for free. The documents provided, though, are good enough for you to get you up and running. We also found a good source of help through a sip trunk provider, which was a 3CX reseller provider.
Based on 3 answers
The Drift team has been remarkably responsive to me. From support reps available in-app, to my account manager committed to my long-term success, to regular connections and interactions with their leadership team. They have been wholeheartedly committed to answering every question and solving every issue so that we can succeed as a team, and I can succeed as a marketer!
We didn't want Cisco Call Manager anymore. We used a very old version previously, but nonetheless it didn't have a very good name in the company. PureCloud was too call center focused so in the end, we like 3CX best. A small pilot was configured very fast, and after we went full production, there were no big issues.
Professional in Information TechnologyFund-Raising Company, 1001-5000 employees
Drift is the best tool in the chatbot market. If you are going to get rid of forms and switch to chatbots, or at least hybrid the two, then you need to go with Drift. They integrate better, build better, and are so far ahead of their competitors in terms of functionality.
Return on Investment
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
- Drift has allowed us to capture more MQLs since we started using it.
- Drift has increased customer satisfaction with our services since it enabled real-time support and communication with them.
- Drift has allowed us to spend less time supporting users or replying to user questions, and spend more time on critical business issues, while maintaining the same level of support for our customers.
Team Lead in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
3CX Editions & Modules
- per user/per month
Additional Pricing DetailsPrice displayed is based on 25 users. 3CX pricing is based on the number of simultaneous calls your business requires or in other words, how many calls your system needs to support at once. Unlike other PBX vendors there is no per extension cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Drift Editions & Modules