Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
- Bizly is well suited if you're short on headcount resources and are looking for a platform that can assist with the lift of sourcing venues and managing logistics of a venue.
- Bizly is also well suited when there are pre-defined agreements your organization requires a venue to sign/adhere to. I really appreciated being able to upload those agreements and attach them with any sourcing requests.
- Bizly is an excellent source of unique ideas and a database to get a sense of properties prior to booking.
- Very easy for the exhibitors and the attendees to navigate the floor.
- It looks very crisp and is easy to print.
- The online exhibitor search field is awesome - so easy for our attendees to map out who they want to visit.
- The support team is very responsive and the training opportunities are flexible.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Bizly Webapp 9.0
Based on 1 answer
The Bizly team bent over backward to make sure we were taken care of. As we were one of their larger clients at the time, they listened to product feedback and implemented many of the changes we were hoping to see. They were also quick to respond when I reached out directly.
A2Z is so much better than ExpoCad. It is easy for the exhibit sales team to use and it is easy for the attendees and vendors to use. Pulling the program book is a cinch now. I don't understand how people still use ExpoCad?!
Bizly's concierge service was the differentiator here. The ability to simply send a message to the concierge team with a date, area, headcount, etc. and have them respond with several options was a godsend on numerous occasions
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
A2Z Events Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Bizly Webapp Editions & Modules
|CORPORATE||Request for quote|
|ENTERPRISE||Request for quote|