Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
Bizzabo is great for very small businesses who produce basic events. If a company has a couple events a year and wants a professional interface, it’s a great option. It’s less appropriate for companies with more complex events or who want full customization abilities.
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- Bizzabo makes setting up registration for an event very simple. You can make it more complex if you require that, but if you only need to capture basics and payment, it is easy to set up.
- Making a custom event website is also very easy. There are a lot of widgets build in with content you might need, such as Speakers. While it takes a little bit of use to figure out how it works, once you know the basics, creating a multi page website with all your event info is super easy.
- Creating custom ticket types and promo codes is full of options and it’s easy to allow many different options for purchasing tickets. From expiring ticket types to tracking promo codes, you can allow people to buy tickets with unlimited options (early bird, sponsor discounts, etc.)
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- Event ROI is hard to measure for events. Feedback from the attendees is crucial for understanding the perceived value they got from the event, and the higher the value the higher the return in terms of renewal chances and churn reduction. For us the increase of attendees mentioning how valuable the event was for them from a networking and knowledge sharing perspective was a strong signal for positive ROI, and we attribute much of that to Bizzabo.