Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Certify is not well suited for multi-dimensional ERPs. Although Certify 'offers' general ledger dimensions GLD, the use of them is extremely limited. Filtering on any GLD can only be done once. There is not the possibility for creating hierarchies with the dimensions. The only method of exporting is via a flat file or the open API, which I understand is quite limited. This software is for a smaller scaled business that is not trying to track across dimensions or create hierarchies. Data flow is one directional. I cannot emphasize enough the shortcomings of the reporting. The parameters are mostly based on expense dates rather than expense reports. There are entirely too many of them, and some of them perform the function!
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- Integration with Amtrav or other travel booking systems. Certify has a tight integration with travel systems that makes it feel nearly like one cohesive tool.
- Easy expense options. Use OCR on receipts, import from credit cards and merge items, approve and inquire about expenses. Track your submissions.
- Easy UI. Friendly and easy to navigate without getting lost.
- Reporting: I would like to see more chart availability from the program. We include various data points from Certify in our monthly financial statement package. Currently, we export data from the program and create our own pivot tables to create charts.
- Dashboard feature: It would be nice to be able to use the data for a specific date and then be able to print that information.
- Can't think of another one. As stated before, they listen to their customers so prior issues have been addressed and implemented.
Executive in Finance and AccountingInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Emburse Certify 7.5
Based on 41 answers
If the integrations with our card programs had succeeded, I expect [Emburse] Certify would have worked well for expense submitters and approvers. During the short time that the American Express Business integration was active, transactions flowed smoothly, and the expense reporting and receipt matching functions were quite good. The [Emburse] Certify mobile app was particularly powerful and easy to use.
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
Emburse Certify 4.8
Based on 6 answers
The measure of support is how well they respond when you really need them, like when the system is not performing correctly. We have been on the platform less than a year, and there have been at least 2 instances, where the platform was down. The 2nd time was the day before out fiscal year end. And they need a development website. When they are making changes to your LIVE instance, and things go wrong, the client is the first to know about it! I've come to understand that Certify has tiers of support. Those in tier 1, barely know more about the software than the users. I sent a request for a report that shows expense reports currently pending approval and after 5 days of back and forth I was told to build it myself.
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
Before Certify, there was only manual expense reports entered for our company. This took too much time for employees too finish and caused a delay of efficiency. With Certify, it is easier to access and finish each report with the right amount of effectiveness and efficiency it needs. Certify is really helpful in saving a lot of time for employees that do not have time.
Employee in Finance and AccountingArts and Crafts Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- The organization and automatic flow of the expense report to approvers and then AP saves time for all. The user has agreed that it is easier and quicker to prepare the expense report and the managers and AP department finds the automated process to be quicker and more efficient. Time saved is money saved.
- Certify can recognize if a duplicate expense is submitted or if an expense is submitted too late to be reimbursed according to our policies. This prevents us from reimbursing an expense in error.
- We use a customized report to track a specific type of expense that gets submitted by our sales team. There is a limit on what can be spent on specific expenses that fall into an entertainment category and the report helps us to stay within the limits. Previously, without this tool, we had spent so much more time manually tracking these expenses and had gone over the limits, creating a deficiency in our processes.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* Expense report
Emburse Certify Editions & Modules