Likelihood to Recommend
ActiTime is a perfect program for managing payments and expenses within the company. It is an ideal tool to manage the activity of employees and the time they devote to their daily tasks within the company. ActiTime is undoubtedly recommended for its excellent performance in generating reports and the quality of its production. If anything could improve this tool it is its interface as it has become a bit outdated.
Everhour is useful in every environment where you need the measure of time for certain tasks. In most cases, this could be project management but it could also include trips or travels, conferences, congresses, or several other things that you need to take control of the time used. Its less appropriate if you are going to measure things in weeks or days, it's better to measure smaller pieces of time like minutes of hours, so you could have a more useful metrics to work with.
Director in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
- Reporting is awesome! Easy to put together custom reports and then export them. Real-time reports.
- Check out all its brilliant integrations.
- It lets you upload your company logo in the tool.
- Managing users, clients, projects, and tasks is easy and the UX makes data input fluent and smooth.
- There's a mobile app, it's limited, but there is one.
- Reports dashboard: you can save your favorite custom reports for easy access.
- Estimations vs actual reports and email notifications are brilliant for keeping an eye on projects.
- It has a genius dashboard with all real-time traffic information of all team members. It is a very useful tool as well to track efficiency for both in-house and remote team members
- It has well-done integration with Asana (and other task-managers) which allows you to track time on tasks without switching between apps or tools which it truly awesome
- It has a scheduling tool which allows you to plan long term traffic of all your team members by using Asana projects and tasks so there is no need to copy and paste the same story points between different systems
- It has flexible reporting system which allows you to build very custom project time tracking report based on your needs (any field or table type can be customized and you wish)
- I'd like to see a bit more control over user permissions and/or roles. Perhaps the ability to create a custom user role (e.g., allow users to see their own rate and pull reports accordingly).
- A global place to set project rate to avoid having to enter it for every project. All of our team members & projects are billed at the same rate regardless of who works on it (some clients receive a discount, but that could continue to be managed within their client profile). This would also eliminate the need to display average combined rates for projects on invoices (which sometimes results in a weird decimal calculation for the rate, even when all team members and projects are currently entered using the same rate).
- Add an offline functionality for use when internet is not available (e.g., when traveling, remote workers, etc) or desktop app that syncs upon reconnection
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
It has quality support, solving any problem quickly, and clarifying any doubt that arises. It works very well and has quick and detailed answers, the quality of service in this sense is impeccable. ActiTime offers an online chat by which you can solve most of the problems almost immediately.
Based on 25 answers
In the almost 2 1/2 years we have had to contact support 1 time and it really was for a feature request. Their support team responded quickly and told us that the feature was going to be added in the next few months. We have had no support issues ever. I have never had a time tracking solution that has had no issues until Everhour.
ActiTIme is the first software application I have used that was not developed in-house, so it's actually great in comparison, I love it.
Toggl was extremely user-unfriendly and had not an integration with Asana (one of our favourite tools). The interface was not easy to use, it was a non-intuitive tool and did not allow us to track time as clearly as Everhour. We used Toggl just for days simultaneously we were testing Everhour and gave up the use very fast.
Return on Investment
- We can estimate projects, track them and create reports so we can have visibility of tasks and budget. It's so easy.
- It allows us to justify labor by attaching ActiTime reports to our invoices for actual worked hours.
- We're guarded: labor is justified and documented, in case of escalations or postmortem investigations.
- Transparency in effort spent and the ability to easily track the team activity gives the power to whoever is managing the effort to track effort against budget, and if a yellow or red alert must be raised.
- It is fairly easy to invoice customers, as efforts spent on features or projects can be easily viewed.
Team Lead in Information TechnologyEnvironmental Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
actiTIME Editions & Modules
|actiTIME Online (1-40 users)||$61|
|actiTIME Online (41-200 users)||$51|
|actiTIME Online (200+ users)||Fixed Cost2|
|actiTIME Free (up to 3 users)||$03|
- per user per month
- for unlimited users
- per user per month
Additional Pricing DetailsChoose from three different actiTIME versions: actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality. actiTIME Online is full-featured online software with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month. actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and purchase with a one-time payment.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Everhour Editions & Modules
- user/month (paid yearly)