Likelihood to Recommend
It is very quick to integrate with the application. You will start earning within a few days. It has a well-written API. You can go for it if you want a quick implementation but if you want to highly customize your ads then Admob is not a good [fit]. It has also less CPC in comparison to its competitors.
My rating of Woopra is the absolute best possible. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an analytics website that prefers a visual interface and a beautiful design. I have not encountered any problems using their app -- ZERO! Their integration with other marketing software, such as MailChimp, helps our company zero in on our marketing campaigns and gives us the information we need to make better choices. I LOVE Woopra and think they are the best out there! I have used other websites and there is no comparison!
- Woopra tracks *individual users and customer accounts*. It cannot be understated how important this is. Google Analytics and other low cost solutions only sample users and provide aggregate data. For enterprise sales, this is critical. Likewise, for product managers trying to segment product usage by types of accounts, this is incredibly useful.
- Woopra updates user analytics in real time. This is critical in a sales context as you want to be able to follow up quickly on opportunities. Likewise, it is useful for customer success as they can see usage in real time for an individual they are supporting.
- Woopra has the most turnkey integrations of any web analytics solution on the market. By far the most useful are Marketo, SalesForce, and Slack, but there are several more we didn't tap into. While any solution worth its salt has an API, Woopra's integrations usually require a login and/or API key, and you are good to go. Here is the current list: https://www.woopra.com/appconnect/.
- Woopra enables B2B product managers to track product and feature usage by revenue, not just clicks. Again, in a B2B context, this is critical, as there are high-value users and low-value users. Knowing the difference is critical.
- Woopra's implementation is super simple. We were able to set it up with a couple of hours of one frontend developer and some help from our product intern.
- Admob provides fewer CPCs compares to its competitors in the market.
- Earning report needs to have a dashboard so that the user can easily monitor their earnings. There needs to be dashboard which shows aggregated reports as well as [reports] on application level.
- The current version of the product does not have the easiest setup and visualization for custom reports and dashboards. Not a blocker to usage, just not as easy as it should be. A major update is in the works as of this review, though, so check the latest release. The team is very responsive to user feedback, so most of the usability nits should be resolved with this update.
- There are some additional new features coming out fall 2016, so check out the latest there.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
The UI and reports are great overall. Creating reports just requires a few too many screens and clicks. Also dashboard tiles can't be resized. Both of these are easy items that are being addressed
Based on 1 answer
Compared to other products, the support was a small effort. We only had part time contributions from a product management intern and front end developer.
We have used a few other ad networks, but they are not suited to our requirements. Admob has the best fill rate for Indian apps, that others lack. For our few apps that target USA and European customers, we use Mobclix. Admob has also fewer configurable thresholds for payments. For payment and taxation, they provide options which are as per the state laws.
Mixpanel looks too mobile oriented. Very limited in some scenarios.Google analytics seems too B2C products oriented. More on aggregated data, retention, funnel and conversion. Woopra allows a better follow of particular users when needed.Heap has a very detailed click history of each user around all of your application which was amazing to find particular user interface bugs, but was pricey and free tier was too limited.
Project Manager in Product ManagementInternet Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
- We got a return on our investment very quickly, it's very easy to integrate with less development effort.
- It needs less maintenance work.
- Woopra has allowed us to make RIO driven improvements to our website's functionality by identifying the pages with high exit rates and making improvements.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?